Friday, September 24, 2010

Feel. Good. Music.


I really do love this track. (You can download it here!) Asher is a really dope MC (and he's a cutie but that long hair & 'stache is killin me lol). I can't wait to hear his new album though. The video is cool too, but I'm a sucka for black&white videos w/ a lil sprinkle of color visuals!  Also, anything inspirational is gonna brighten my day...check out "G.R.I.N.D." right here!


Another black&white video! Classic NellyMo....returns with a new single titled, "Just A Dream." This song has a very Over and Over Again vibe. I really like the track, the words are beautiful and the scenes in the video were pretty creative. I've been a Nelly fan since he came out and i was probably one of the few that liked his last album, "Brass Knuckles" LOL. But I hope he gets back to his level of success with this new album, 5.0, set to drop in November. "Just A Dream" has already cracked the top10 on the iTunes singles chart, so congrats to the St.Lunatic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment